We offer flexible WordPress training for individuals and groups across South Wales including Cardiff, Swansea, Bridgend and Barry.
Rachel Case has been providing training since 1998 and has trained over 15,000 individuals in South Wales.
Her WordPress training sessions take place at your premises or at a convenient local location.
We offer a choice of tailored WordPress training sessions or our popular WordPress one day workshop > read more about our WordPress workshop
If you already know the basics and need some WordPress training to improve your knowledge then please get in touch as Rachel can put together a training session specifically for you.
We cover a wide area including Swansea, Neath, Port Talbot, Bridgend, Porthcawl, Cowbridge, Barry, Cardiff, Pontypridd, Merthyr, Newport and Bristol. We’ve also provided training in Bristol, Warwickshire and London.
Some of the topics that we can cover include:-
- Choosing a web host
- Buying a domain
- WordPress installation
- Choosing WordPress plugins
- Installing WordPress themes
- Customising themes
- Adding and editing content
- Setting online shop with WooCommerce
- Managing online shop
- Website security
Please get in touch to find out more about how we can help you. Ring us on 07964 54065 or email [email protected]
“Very interesting and worthwhile course delivered by a very experienced Trainer”
“I really enjoyed the WordPress course and I learnt so much! I’m looking forward to publishing my own website for my business.”
WordPress Website Design
We have been building bespoke WordPress websites, online shops, blogs and directories for many, many years. We are specialists in WooCommerce for clients who wish to sell online. If you have started your own WordPress website and need help to finish it please get in touch. One vital aspect which is usually overlooked is security for your site which is paramount to avoiding future problems.
Some reasons to use us:-
- We work closely with you to ensure your new website meets your requirements and performs well
- All of our designs are individually created for the client
- Our designs are responsive (look great on all devices)
- All work is completed in the UK
- Our WordPress websites have the latest security measures. This is overlooked by many website designers.
- Our websites are easy to update and full training is provided
- Most of our work is from word of mouth and we pride ourselves on ensuring customer satisfaction
We are always pleased to show prospective clients our extensive portfolio > view examples of our website design work
Please email us at [email protected] for more details